We recently wrapped Season 7! Follow us here, on social media (@btplatepodcast), or follow our host, Kappy (@OnKappysPlate), for updates.
You can find the entire catalog of episodes by clicking this link or check out the five most recent episodes below.
Chef Chris Shepherd: how he helped change the landscape of the Houston culinary scene (S8/Ep.22) – Beyond the Plate
- Chef Chris Shepherd: how he helped change the landscape of the Houston culinary scene (S8/Ep.22)
- BONUS Episode: Fords Gin’s ‘Music to Drink Martinis To’ (S8/Ep.21)
- Chef Jimmy Wang: how Panda Express became the largest family-owned and operated Asian dining concept in America (S8/Ep.20)
- Beyond the Drink: Paige Walwyn’s Tale of Two Cities (S8/Ep.19)
- Chef Sarah Grueneberg: LIVE at Graduate Hotel in Evanston (S8/Ep.18)
Find direct links to Beyond the Plate on your favorite podcast platforms here:
Amazon Music | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Spotify | Stitcher
Check out our Beyond the Plate Merch.